Monday, November 14, 2016

Test writing.

Hello there I am going to write you my test writing story if you want the book it will be published in 2019 please say if you want one thank you.



Chapter 1
Training.

I was euphoric, today was my day it was the day that I could finally start my archery. The archery barracks were outside the city walls, when I reached the gates the gate was made of very dark metal with metal rods stuck to the castle walls. Under me was the passage which led to the archery barracks, My hand pulled a lever and I slowly sunk in the ground. Just before the passage closed a man in shining grey amour with a porcupine on his shield shouted "No don..." but the passage closed and everything went dark.

                     
It must have been one hour since I last saw the blazing hot sun, there I was standing on a stone slab determined to male a good impression for my first time. The barracks was a square shape made out of stone slabs and wood. The building was 2 meters tall and four meters long. After running around the barracks I met the weapons room there was debris all along the floor. While I shuffled along the floor my foot caught something. I looked down but lost balance and my face slammed into the debris "UUGGHH." My face exclaimed then I saw it a bow and some arrows I took them in my hands, my eyes shining, then I raced into the courtyard.




My indomitable spirit was rocketing through the sky , my excitement was mega but after my eyes adjusted it was gone. Along the courtyard were dead bodies, broken bows and weapons, damaged targets, with beasts annd soldiers it

No comments:

Post a Comment