Monday, August 29, 2016

Ski trip

At Hampden Street School Nelson, NZ. The seniors went on a ski trip on Tuesday of August (Don't know the complete information.) Anyway, on the Tuesday only the year six's could go and no we weren't trying to be mean to the year fives plus they were going on Thursday and I don't think a few cars and a van can carry our whole syndicate. So I was in my friend's cat, opps I mean car and my friends who were with me were Alex, Joey and Jermery whose dad was driving. The driving was around two hours but we survived luckily, but others didn't, it was a sad day. Okay, maybe that wasn't real. But still it was great fun if you want to know which ski field we went to it was Rainbow Ski Field. No, I'm not trying to advertise for them. I went on the beginner and the intermediate slopes.
Here is a video of the year six ski trip. Oopsies, I forgoet to tell you about the jumps we did. Here let me tell you... On a far, far away snowey mountain I was with a small group and there was this slope that we could jump off. So we went, it was really funny because everyone were going up it but never jumped then it was my turn. I went slowly and but I bent down and went extremly fast then I went up the slope expecting to fail like everyone else. But no, I did it I was in the air for four seconds, stunned, hence I wasn't prepared to land and then I hit the ground. The back of my skis hit first then my back fell down on the soft snow and my head landed last with a thump. Somehow one of my skis seemed to have hit so hard that it detached from my boot and slid away as if trying to escape them jumbled mess I was. By then I was groaning, lacking the energy to get up. I looked sideways thinking I was the first one to do the jump and no one was saying anything. It was as if I had saved the world and didn't get any fame for it! Until I heard a kid say, 'Hey, some kid the actual jump. Who are you? I can't see you behind your mask.' The fame was on its way, but to be really famous, they needed to know my name. Otherwise how would it ever go in the history books? You'll soon see my name as I'm going to sign the story with it, but for now, on to more exciting things, like a ski video!

No comments:

Post a Comment